Before you consider applying to Harlaxton College, we ask you to read the following information carefully.
To be eligible to attend Harlaxton College, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- You should be a college sophomore, junior or senior.
- You should be in good academic standing. A GPA of 2.5 or higher is recommended.
- You will need your academic advisor's approval.
- You will need your Dean of Student's approval (or letter of recommendation for international students).
- We will need to see a copy of your academic transcript.
- International Students:You will be required to show proof of advanced English language skills (most students are American).